- Friday: Bachelorette Party for one of my best friends. A day at a spa with a wonderful dinner afterwards. Evening ended on a negative note, but it was fun nontheless!
- Saturday: The big IKEA frenzy of 2006. I got my dream closet, stuff for the kitchen, but no bed! IKEA was packed to the limit and there was a lot of tension. First time I actually thought people might get into a physical fight in the bedroom section. FUN!
Afterwards, we continued moving and assembling my new furniture in my new apartment. In the evening, I had a dance lesson along with a lot of my friends, who are going to the wedding as well. And the bride and groom of course! Also fun!
- Sunday: more moving and unpacking!
- Monday: working, shopping for all kinds of stuff for my apartment!
- Tuesday: working and afterwards assembling MORE furniture with my Dad and brother!
- Wednesday: first night to actually sit down and watch some TV!
- Thursday: last day of work before my 2-week-vacation. Yes! Back home to my parents house for the big day on….
- Friday: aka the Wedding Day of one of my best friends. We spend the whole day there, with the 1 o’clock highlight: the wedding at city hall (in Germany, everybody HAS to get married at city hall, church is optional).
- Saturday: more packing and shopping for a trash can, which was harder, than it sounds. Evening at my friends gorgeous new place!
- Sunday: Sleeping, catching up on my favorite blogs, deciding what to buy at IKEA…
- ….where I will go right now with my Mum and sisters! Again!